An ultra-conservative's views on this and that

08 January 2011

A mixture of emotions just beneath the surface...

Every time one of these nutjobs goes on a killing rampage, there is a universal constant:

No-class lefties will find a way to assign blame to the right wing BEFORE they even offer their condolences.

Think about that for a moment: They place their ideology above a person's life. They are that despicable. Yet, I can't be angry with them. I can only pity them.

The alleged shooter may very well be a right-winger. But is it really the time to be arguing this?

I can't say I'm surprised. I once had dinner sitting next to a seemingly-normal middle-aged man who fervently believed that Senator Paul Wellstone was assassinated by the Bush administration.

Some people are blind to the possibility that those whom do not agree with them are not sociopaths.

Of course, another favorite debate tactic of these despicable human beings is to characterize them and anybody with similar political beliefs as mindless drones who get whipped up into a frenzy by "inflammatory rhetoric."

Yes, because everyone on the left thinks for themselves, and no one on the right does. Remember the woman who stood in line for "Obama money"? Or the rash of gunmen whom have been ascribed as "right-wingers" until someone found their readings habits just a little to the left of Mao?

People who commit acts of violence to promote their politics have a screw loose, regardless of whether they're Marxists, anarchists, Fascists, or "Centrists" (usually self-described). Usually, their ideology does not make them violent. Otherwise, I and the Wellstone conspiracy theorist might have gone three rounds. Granted, I took an immediate disliking to the man as soon as he shared his nutty theory. Had I declared myself a member of the Right, would he have tried to beat me into submission with his fists? Doubtful.

The immediate reaction to this from the Far Left, and their aptness to quickly blame "divisive" language follows a pattern. Not too long ago, I wrote of the ridiculous notion that "words can hurt." Could it be that the Far Left wants to tie every act of violence immediately to words they don't agree with? I thought they were the champions of the First Amendment?

No comments:

Post a Comment